By JLP | February 7, 2006
I saw this on Chree’s World and thought I’d join in the fun. The topic was what’s in your wallet. Here’s what’s in mine:
Actually, don’t have a wallet. My in-laws bought me Fossil Billfold a couple of years ago that had this little part that slid out with a place for my driver’s license and some other slots. I thought it was pretty cool and eventually decided to just go with that since I can just put it in my front pocket. Anyway, here’s the contents:
1. My driver’s license
2. Ticket stubs to the first movie my wife and I ever went to see. It was Thanksgiving 1991. Take a wild guess as to what movie it was.
3. Ticket stub from a Boston concert I went to on Saturday, October 24, 1987! LOL! That was a long time ago.
4. My debit card.
5. A receipt from Johnny Carino’s
6. Kroger Plus card
7. PTA Kroger Share card
8. Something with a UPC on it but I don’t know what the heck it is for.
9. Aetna dental card
10. Receipt from the Great American Cookie Company
11. Aetna health insurance card
12. Books-A-Million Millionaire’s Club Discount Card
13. Library card
14. Office Depot Advantage Card
15. Dunkin’ Donuts Donut Club Punch Card (it looks very old!)
16. 2 Supercuts Cards for free haircuts
17. One quarter (I don’t know how that got in there)
Okay, back to work.