By JLP | May 29, 2006
One of the cool things about blogging is the ability for readers to leave comments. Thoughtful comments add to a blog and give it a community feel. I am fortunate to have some of the best commenters! To celebrate that fact, I would like to introduce something new called The Commenter of the Month. This is something I just thought up like 5 minutes ago so you’ll have to bear with me as I plan this out. But, so far, here is what I’m thinking:
1. The Commenter of the Month is named by me and is COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE. In other words, I get to pick the winner and I can pick ANYONE! It could be a one-timer or someone who comments frequently.
2. There will be a prize, I just haven’t figured out what it is yet.
3. Everyone (except RUDE commenters) is automatically entered into the contest.
4. I’ll pick a “winner” at the end of each month, starting THIS MONTH!
5. If there’s a month where I can’t pick a winner, there won’t be a winner. I also will not pick the same person twice in the same year.
That’s it for now. What do you guys think? The first Commenter of the Month will be announced on Wednesday!