Question of the Day Marathon – Day 1

By JLP | August 1, 2006

Folks, it’s August 1st and that means it is time to kick off the Question of the Day Marathon. I’m hosting Day 1. Tomorrow’s Question of the Day will be hosted by Caustic Musings. You can see the complete schedule below my Question of the Day, which is:

Of course it depends on how bad things were, but I could give up cable TV. Of course I don’t have cable TV yet, but will be signing up before football season starts! Other things we could do is cut back on our eating out, and reign in our spending on clothing.

Here’s the Question of the Day Marathon schedule:

Day

Date

Host

Question of the Day

08/01/2006

AllFinancialMatters

If your budget required you
to give up something that you
like because you just didn’t
have enough money to cover your
expenses, what would that be?

08/02/2006

Caustic Musings

What is the weekly average
cost per person for

high as possible?

08/08/2006

Single Mom &
Money

In terms of your
annual gross salary,
what percentage do you save?
Are you happy with
that amount or do you
think you could do better?

08/09/2006

Young and
Broke

If you had $10,000,
one day, and one store
to spend it in,
what store would you choose?

08/10/2006

Savvy Saver

If you had to pinpoint
the one financial decision
(good or bad) that put you
on the path to where
you are now, what would it be?
If you could do it over,
would you change your decision?

08/11/2006

Young Finance Guy

What do you consider
an expensive night out?

08/14/2006

Money Dummy

What’s the most unusual, quirky,
or bizarre thing involving
money that’s happened
to you personally?

08/15/2006

Steve Braun

What percentage of financial success
comes from “financial skills” and

PennyFoolish

What are your vices?

08/21/2006

Consumerism
Commentary

While growing up, what
were you taught about personal
money management by your
immediate family and surroundings?

08/22/2006

No Credit Needed

What was the very first thing
you purchased using credit?
What was the very last thing
you purchased using credit?

08/23/2006

mapgirl’s Fiscal
Challenge

How much of a balance
do you leave on your
checking account(s)?

08/24/2006

Chipping Away

If tomorrow you were to suddenly
find yourself unemployed,
what would your action plan
be and how much trouble do
you feel you’d be in?

08/25/2006

Udandi & the
Craft of Money

What is your hobby and
how much money do you
spend on it?

08/28/2006

Money &
Values

Do you involve your values
in your money decisions?

08/29/2006

Pragmatic Finance

What factors affected the
career you chose?
Was it purely about the pay
or were there other aspects that
influenced the decision?

08/30/2006

City Girl’s
Financial Blog

In the past 24 hours,
what have you done in
relation to money?

08/31/2006

Get Rich Slowly

What does money
mean to you?

Topics: Question of the Day, Question of the Day Marathon | 56 Comments »

56 Responses to “Question of the Day Marathon – Day 1”

1. prlinkbiz Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 10:27 am

One thing, if not given up all together, I have severely cut back on is a little thing that had a big impact on my monthly expenses…my Starbucks addiction. Hello, my name is Erin, and I have a Starbucks habit. When I created my budget a while back, I realized I had spent enough on Starbucks in the past year to make a down payment on a house!
    I did two things: 1) I got myself a Starbucks giftcard with $X for the whole month, and once it was gone, it was gone, (2) I learned how to make a similar “mocha” at home, with my own coffee, hot chocolate and milk! And I actually prefer it now!

2. Vlad Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 10:37 am

Cable TV; dining out; better planning of grocery trips so we 1) buy smart and 2) consume everything we buy; unnecessary shopping trips for cosmetics and clothing (but first I’d have to get the wife on board :) … but that’s pretty much it. Maybe get rid of my gas guzzler and the wife’s premium gasoline-only vehicle, however that ain’t happening.

3. Get Rich Slowly » Question of the Day Marathon #1 Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 11:29 am

[…] AllFinancialMatters wonders: If your budget required you to give up something that you like because you just didn’t have enough money to cover your expenses, what would that be? […]

4. Kira Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 11:39 am

Definitely eating out – we do it WAY too much as it is. And not spending so much on silly things like sliced Havarti at the grocery store. I estimate that we could cut our food expenditures in half and not be living on mac ‘n cheese or ramen.

5. Kirk Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 11:44 am

The first thing I would give up is DirecTV(if you don’t count the land line that I am actively working to get rid of). I would have to get a TiVo though, so that would partially offset the savings from canceling service.

Otherwise, we would make fewer trips to see our out-of-town family and reign in eating in restaurants.

6. ciwood Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 11:56 am

I am already saving 40% of my pay, so we have cut way back to get here. I can not live without cable tv or gas for trips to my granddaughter. We alrady set the thermostat on 82 in summer and 60 in winter. I suppose I would give up eating out and mow my own lawn($40/two weeks). Next, I would get rid of my pickup and live with one vehicle which would save a lot but be rather restricive on my freedom.

7. Flexo Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:01 pm

I’d give up Netflix. I’m already getting charged every month and I rarely find time to watch the movies.

8. Single Ma Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:19 pm

I would reduce cable to basic.
    I would reduce cell phone from family to single.
    I would do my own yard work.
    I would ‘try’ to eat out less.
    I may even consider selling my car and take public transportation.

9. udandi Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:29 pm

Road trips out of town and better planned errand running around town.

10. Financial Freedumb Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:42 pm

Blockbuster.com & dining out, definitely. Less trips to the dog park, more long walks.

11. Maggie Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:56 pm

Cable tv would be #1, hands down. I enjoy it if it’s there and I have nothing better to do, but I barely have time to watch TV anyway and lived without it for almost 10 years before moving in with my boyfriend. I barely spend anything on dining out ($5-$15/month), but I’d cut that out next. Then I would cut back significantly on my monthly book and video/computer game purchases.

12. mapgirl Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 1:00 pm

I have a huge dining out expense. But if anything, I’d send less money to my credit cards. I always pay more than the minimum and it leaves me short on cash each month. Then I break out the credit cards, make my purchases, etc. It’s a vicious cycle. Now that I keep more cash on hand and send smaller payments to the cards, I find that pay more for cash on a daily basis and my daily purchases don’t end up on the card as much.

Realistically, the food is the first thing to go. Today I went to the grocery store at lunch and I see that club sandwiches are $2.49 on Thursdays. You can guess where I’m going to lunch in two days!

13. MsMiniducky Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Wow, I didn’t realize that it’d be so difficult to answer this question. I’ve been pondering and had to check my credit card bills to see what I’ve spent on that could be cut out of the budget. I’ve trimmed so much already that the only things left are small incidentals/treats for myself. The rest of the expenses are large family expenses that are more complicated like trying to find a better or different cable deal [I just don’t have time to research] and doing something about the high interest car loan. We rarely use the a/c or heater unless it’s absolutely necessary, don’t eat out, don’t really buy things. It’s possible I would just have to suspend saving to free up cash but that’s assuming the cash crunch is not due to losing my job.

14. tanya Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 1:28 pm

I would cut out internet connection. Even though it seems that I live, eat and breathe the internet, I would go to the library for 1 or 2 hours instead, and with proper planning of what I need to do I should be able to get everyting accomplished. of course, there would have to be some internet usage at work too.

15. cathy Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 2:04 pm

When benefit renewal time came about at the office, I would get rid of the gym membership and take the cash. There would be no more leg or bikini waxes, and my husband would have to live with my hairy legs. Eliminating take out would also be on the list.

16. c Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 2:06 pm

The first things I would get rid of are my husbands and my monthly “allowance” that we can spend however we please ($200/mo, recently reduced from $400/mo). Next I’d probably get rid of our cleaning lady ($100/mo) and lawn man ($100/mo in summer, $50/mo rest of year). If further cuts were necessary I’d go with our monthly ‘entertainment’ budget (for eating out and movies-$200/mo).

17. Young Finance Guy Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 2:13 pm

I would defintely cut down on going out to bars. I say this is about $150 or more a month. I could easily get some booze from the store, invite some friends over and have just as good of time.

18. KNM5683 Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 2:18 pm

I would cut out Direct TV, hands down. I don’t even watch TV! My husband and kids would have to watch DVD’s, lol. But cutting out my broadband internet connection would be next. That’s what would kill me.

19. Foobarista Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 3:27 pm

Easy to hard:

1. Getting rid of my family-plan cellphone and going to a prepaid emergency plan – I use the cellphone about twice per month, pretty much always in emergencies or “where the heck are you” situations. (But I don’t want to rely on finding a payphone…) This would save about $30 or so.

2. Go to basic cable or eliminate cable completely. Saves about $50. I’d probably eliminate it completely and just watch DVDs over going to basic since non-digital basic looks awful on our TV and I mostly watch cable channels anyway.

3. Go without the cleaning lady – would trade about $100/month for a big increase in stress. Not going there if I can avoid it.

4. Go without the gardener – even harder since we don’t have any gardening equipment or anywhere to put it. Probably best to keep the service.

On bigger items such as food, cars, etc, we’re actually pretty good. It would be nice to figure out a way to deal with taxes – our biggest single expense by far – but that’s probably another thread, and not relevant here since if we had too little money to cover our expenses, we probably aren’t overly worried about taxes…

20. Stacey Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 3:45 pm

In the most dire situation we could trade-in our cars for used ones. We could also eliminate weekly pizza night and other dining out. That’s our biggest black hole ($3300 so far this year which includes husband’s work lunches, kids’ school lunches, hubby’s morning Amoco coffee, etc.) Could get rid of the $$dog$$, but she’s our pal! But I do buy too many dog treats… We do enjoy our DirectTV for $48.99/month, but I’ve suspended this for a month, partially b/c of vacation time and as an experiment to see if the kids could find other worthwhile diversions (and they have!) We don’t have on-line movie rental, but tend to rent from Blockbuster on Tuesdays if a good movie is coming out. Then the kids’ movie (or any non new-release) is free w/ my Blockbuster Rewards’ membership. I also get some movies from the library, but it’s a wee one–have to go to our neighboring town for larger selections. I try not to buy books, but get them from the library, as we’re already overloaded w/overflowing bookcases! We (I mean I!!) clean our own house, do our own yardwork, don’t have broadband, etc. But I don’t hesitate to run the a/c anymore…a happy wife = a happy home!! When we take vacations we utilize my in-laws’ FL condo or use points/miles my husband has accumulated from his work travels. We don’t go overboard on clothing, either. No recreational shopping. Would prefer managing our l-t financial plans (and seeing the 529s grow!) and reading or embroidering in my cool home to wasting my time/gas dealing w/all the “maroons” on the road!! Plus, it’s getting harder to find attractive, well-made clothing that doesn’t make you look like a street-walker…

21. claire Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 4:04 pm

This is really hard. But I felt better after reading the other responses. I have my own spending vices, but I don’t have cable TV, a lawn service, or a cleaning service. Although I’d give my eye teeth for a cleaning service….

First things to go: Extraneous kid stuff. I am the indulgent mama who loves to shop for toys, buy that special overpriced ice cream cone at the zoo, etc. I spend more on groceries when they’re special healthy treats (blueberries, yogurt smoothies, etc) for my son, too.

Second thing to go: We should take less trips to see family. Buy fewer gifts for people.

Third: Cut down even further on restaurant meals, pre-packaged foods for home, etc.

Fourth: Ditch the family cell phone plan or at least reduce the minutes. We both use the phones A LOT and have cut down on long-distance landline usage. But still we always have thousands of unused minutes.

22. tired-of-being-broke.blogspot Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 5:15 pm

Things I have given up:

1. Recently downgraded to basic cable. Surprisingly I do not miss anything.

2. My eating out is for special occasions only.

3. I am considering giving up my vacation for this year. Still not sure if I will be able to do this.

4. I could give up the high speed internet connection but only if I was very desperate.

23. Mandy Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 5:42 pm

I’ve already cut down on buying books (the library is my new best friend!) but there are definitely other places to trim

1 – Lose the internet at home. I was loathe to get it in the first place as I can always use it at work or at my folks’ place instead of paying $40/month. My flatmate insisted.

2 – Eating out / buying lunch everyday. I’ve actually been really good this week in bringing in left-overs for lunch – two ‘spend-free’ days down, three to go!

3 – I could downgrade my skincare stuff – I spent over $100 on the weekend, but it does last for ages …

Damn! This is hard!

24. Quo Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 6:10 pm

Eating out. I want to plan better, more interesting meals at home and eat out less, (this includes my morning McD’s stop for large sweet iced teas and bagels).

25. Brad Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 6:35 pm

Actually, I was re-considering what we spend yesterday, so this is quite timely. It is quite aggravating the amount of money that goes out on a monthly basis. So, if I really needed to cut back, there are a few things I would reduce or eliminate all together.

I was in the process of calling DishNetwork to reduce to a more basic plan when one of our grandmas came by to visit. I will follow-up on this tonight or tomorrow. We just do not watch all the channels and would easily never miss much by reducing the package.

I need to get estimates for satellite internet. Our land line and DSL go hand in hand, and really it costs too much for both (with our cell phones easily enough to cover our calling).

Netflix… I just reduced this to a one at a time effective in a couple of weeks. It says ‘unlimited’ one at a time, but I know my account gets throttled from time to time, so I suspect I will get approximately 10 selections monthly.

Dining out, take out, non-home prepared meals are another place to cut back. Even cutting one meal out per week would be a substantial savings.

And, to make a long post longer, but to cut it here – I would stop going to the used music shops to add to the CD collection. That would help some as well.

26. sf mom Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 8:48 pm

In no particular order:
    1) I’d discontinue the newspaper and read it online.
    2) I’d stop buying dark chocolate candy bars and ice cream:)
    3) Cancel husband’s Harley insurance (~$600/year) ’cause he doesn’t ride it often enough.
    4) Reduce gifts given. (We have to travel to see our families, both cross-country trips SF-NY and SF-NO.) I’d rather our presence be our present:) I’d take Amtrak before I’d give up trips to see our family.

27. Jason Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 9:33 pm

I gave up tv, at least temporarily a few months ago. I will probably go back to using it again in the future but I think it would be the best thing to give up if I needed to. Like many others in this thread, eating out would be the next preferable thing to cut back on. It is extremely expensive and I’m sure I could give it up for the most part, limiting it to only an occasional outing.

28. debt monster Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 11:08 pm

I would give up clothing. I am trying to lose some weight so this would also keep me from buying anything in the larger size that I hopefully won’t fit into anymore SOON. Also, if I lost a few extra pounds, I could fit into many more of the clothes I already have and then won’t be tempted to buy more clothes because I don’t fit into anything.

Great question. Loooking forward to tomorrow.

29. Making Our Way Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 12:47 am

Good blog:

Here are some of the things I’d reduce:

1. satelite tv save $120/mo
    2. comics save $60/mo
    3. dining out save $300-$500/mo
    4. lower speed internet save $15/mo
    5. lunches save $80/mo
    6. cutout trips to costco save $300/mo (smaller quantities)
    7. cleaning lady save $200/mo
    8. dry cleaning save $40/mo

There are other expenses, such as children’s toys that I’d rather keep if possible.

hae a wonderful day,
    makingourway

PS hope you don’t HAVE to cut back on these things.

30. Get Rich Slowly » links for 2006-08-02 Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 1:28 am

[…] Question of the Day Marathon #1 All Financial Matters wonders: “If your budget required you to give up something that you like because you just didn’t have enough money to cover your expenses, what would that be?” (tags: pfblogs qotd) […]

31. Todd Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 2:05 am

I think I would have to give up my cell phone. I currently don’t have many expences right now, simply because I’m saving everything I can to finish up my college degree.

32. CollegeGrad Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 3:31 am

Cellphone and International Calls back home– HANDS DOWN. It’s ridiculous… and I SKYPE!

33. Sunshine Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 7:57 am

Great question!

I have already cut back in so many areas that this is hard.

1. I would cut back on the extra sodas and misc. food items for lunch (running to the store b/c I need fruit).
    2. The biggest thing would be to shop for groceries once a week on a planned menu list and not going back, b/c that gallon of milk always turns into a mini shopping spree of $30.

Sunshine

34. Money Matador Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 8:33 am

I drink 12 cans of diet coke every day. Would start drinking a cup of coffee instead.

35. Daniel Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 8:52 am

I would give up eating out. I do way too much of this.

On a non regular basis, I would give up vacationing.

36. Interesting links: Penny pinching, budgeting & macho men | Money Matador Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 9:20 am

[…] Budget conscious bloggers answer the question: “If you had to give up one thing because you could not afford it, what would it be?” […]

37. S/100/30 Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 9:46 am

My diet Pepsi habit. It’s about $3/day.

38. Through a Glass Darkly Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 11:19 am

We would revise our budget every month to figure out what we could cut that particular month (one month clothes, one month groceries, etc.).

39. Financial Freak Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 2:28 pm

Interesting question since I just put myself on a no spend challenge where I buy nothing more than the basics. Here’s what I’ve cut out.

1. No Breakfasts out (Figured that was costing me $73) a month.
    2. No Lunches or dinners out (haven’t figured out what that one was costing me – I figure I have at least a couple hundred a month here)
    3. Reduced the number of minutes in my cell plan. And no texting my BF while I’m at work.
    4. Cancelling Netflix (that saves $16/month)

I’m already commuting.

40. Meghan Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 2:59 pm

1. Cable TV, but I would have to keep the cable internet connection b/c it’s a school related expense for my online grad courses.
    2. Eating Out, I’d strong-arm DH into packing a lunch for work in a cooler (no break room at his job so he prefers to buy food at the food court).
    3. Toiletries, I would switch to the cheap brands even though they don’t work as well (dry skin and hair, yuck!).
    4. Groceries, I’d do something like Maggie’s Cheap Ass Challenge.
    5. I would consider jacking up the AC even more than it already is (85 F when no one is home, 83 F when we are home, 80 F when we sleep would become 85 F all day and 83 F at night)
    6. Travel, no more trips to visit DH’s family in Connecticut or my friend in Georgia; would hate to do this though b/c they can’t afford to come to us for the next few years. :( Maybe we’d be able to just settle for horrible connecting flights to get cheaper airfare.

41. Free Money Finance Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 5:20 am

Star Money Articles for the Week of July 31

Here are interesting posts and news this week from the MoneyBlogNetwork members and beyond: Blueprint for Financial Prosperity reviews Invest In Your Nest. Consumerism Commentary shared his personal income statement. AllFinancialMatters started the que…

42. Ricemutt Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 4:55 pm

(Playing catchup — sorry…it’s been a busy last few days!) First would be all the unnecessary extras we spend on Lola (our Frenchie), and next would be dining out.

43. NCN Says:
    August 6th, 2006 at 11:59 pm

JLP,
    I’ve just gotten back from a week away…
    So, I too, am playing catch-up…

I’d give up Sat. TV in a minute, if I could talk my wife / kids into it… but, then, I’d have to give up my DSL… so..

great question…
    I actually have a post about this from a few months ago, if you want me to post the link. Just let me know…
    NCN

44. Penny Nickel Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 10:39 am

Honestly, it would have to be moving to a cheaper apartment, giving up the convenience of the current one, which is a terrific value for its location but really I don’t need to live so close to downtown.

Other than that, I guess there’s taking fewer vacations, spending less on gifts and treats for other people, and switching to dial-up instead of high-speed internet…

45. One money dummy getting smarter. Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 11:36 pm

[…] All right, you beautiful souls! JLP’s spearheaded a grand question of the day project, and I just remembered that Monday’s my day to ask! […]

46. King of Debt Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 8:16 am

If we had to give something up, it would definitely be cable TV.

47. Pragmatic Finance - Putting my Financial House in Order Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 12:22 pm

[…] AllFinancialMatters asks If your budget required you to give up something you like because you just didn’t have enough money to cover your expenses, what would that be? […]

48. My Boaz's Ruth Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 6:59 pm

Cable Internet

We could go back to dial-up with very little pain if necessary (the dialup is already paid for with our email accounts)

49. » Final Question of the Day on Consumerism Commentary: A Personal Finance Blog Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 9:37 am

[…] DayDateHostQuestion of the Day0108/01/2006AllFinancialMattersIf your budget required you to give up something that you like because you just didn’t have enough money to cover your expenses, what would that be?0208/02/2006Caustic MusingsWhat is the weekly average cost per person for food in your household, including groceries, snacks and eating out?0308/03/2006The InvestimistWhat was the last thing that you splurged on that you didn’t really need?0408/04/2006Experiments in FinanceHow many credit cards do you have and what’s their combined credit limit?0508/07/2006Free Money FinanceWhich is more important to financial success: saving money or making your income as high as possible?0608/08/2006Single Mom #038; MoneyIn terms of your annual gross salary, what percentage do you save? Are you happy with that amount or do you think you could do better?0708/09/2006Young and BrokeIf you had $10,000, one day, and one store to spend it in, what store would you choose?0808/10/2006Savvy SaverIf you had to pinpoint the one financial decision (good or bad) that put you on the path to where you are now, what would it be? If you could do it over, would you change your decision?0908/11/2006Young Finance GuyWhat do you consider an expensive night out?1008/14/2006Money DummyWhat’s the most unusual, quirky, or bizarre thing involving money that’s happened to you personally?1108/15/2006Steve BraunWhat percentage of financial success comes from “financial skills” and what percentage comes from “character?”1208/16/2006Mighty Bargain HunterWhat’s the best deal that you’ve ever gotten in a store?1308/17/2006Journey to Financial FreedomDo you have any side income other than your paychecks?1408/18/2006PennyFoolishWhat are your vices?1508/21/2006Consumerism CommentaryWhile growing up, what were you taught about personal money management by your immediate family and surroundings?1608/22/2006No Credit NeededWhat was the very first thing you purchased using credit? What was the very last thing you purchased using credit?1708/23/2006mapgirl’s Fiscal ChallengeHow much of a balance do you leave on your checking account(s)?1808/24/2006Chipping AwayIf tomorrow you were to suddenly find yourself unemployed, what would your action plan be and how much trouble do you feel you’d be in?1908/25/2006Udandi & the Craft of MoneyWhat is your hobby and how much money do you spend on it?2008/28/2006Money & ValuesDo you involve your values in your money decisions?21 […]

50. Free Money Finance Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 5:21 am

Star Money Articles for the Week of August 28

Here are interesting posts and news this week from the MoneyBlogNetwork members and beyond: Five Cent Nickel asks how much life insurance do you need? Blueprint for Financial Prosperity lists which closing costs are negotiable. Consumerism Commentary g…

51. » Question of the Day Marathon on Blueprint for Financial Prosperity Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 9:29 am

[…] If your budget required youto give up something that youlike because you just didn’thave enough money to cover yourexpenses, what would that be? […]

52. Justine Kaley Says:
    September 10th, 2006 at 3:42 am

I have not to give up I already gave everything up I am at proverty level already No Starbucks, No Snacks, No New Cereals (We eat whatever old cereal we have and oatmeal), No Clothing Used or New, No Movies Out, No New DVDs, No New Electronics, etc…The one thing I would never ever give up no matter what is donating to my favorite causes/charities no one should make that a choice no matter what, your most likely better off then someone else.

53. James Says:
    September 16th, 2006 at 5:36 pm

My wife’s cigarettes!

54. FullThrottle Says:
    September 22nd, 2006 at 9:19 pm

The first thing to go would be my race weekends. It’s an expensive hobby…..

55. Lazy Man and Money Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 5:50 pm

I would give up going out to eat (even though I don’t eat out much) and up the amount of Ramen Noodles that I eat. :-)

56. Kiesa's Mutterings Says:
    October 21st, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Food Challenges

I have a problem spending too much money on groceries. At least, I think I spend too much on groceries. So far I haven’t been able to figure out how much is reasonable to spend each week for food but I always feel like I should spend less. Accordin…

Comments