By JLP | December 30, 2007
1. I’m sick of the Patriots. I’m sick of Tom Brady. I’m sick of Bill Belichick.
2. Shannon Sharpe’s voice pains my ears.
3. My beloved Raiders stunk it up again this season. Will they ever be good again?
4. Although the Raiders are my team, I find myself rooting for the Colts.
5. I like Tony Dungy. The man shows no emotion.
6. If Brett Favre and I are same age and Brett is considered “old,” what does that make me?…
7. The Vikings’ Adrian Peterson – WOW! (although he hasn’t done much the last couple of games)
8. NBC’s “Football Night in America” needs a different name.
9. Super Bowl Prediction: Colts over the Packers.
That was fun.