A little Wednesday humor for you.
My son (I won’t name him but I will say he’s my youngest son) tried to make some Kraft EasyMac without water. Here’s how it turned out:
I was sitting at the table and all the sudden I started smelling a burnt smell. The microwave was filled with smoke and made a lovely aroma that filled the entire house. From now on he’ll be stuck making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. No more “Easy Mac” for him. It’s not good for him anyway. LOL!
Oh, and I’m looking for a lawyer so that I can sue Kraft Foods. It’s all their fault since they didn’t explicitly state that cooking the noodles without water would fill the house with putrid smoke!