Here’s this week’s Ten For Tuesday
2. David over at PimpYourFinances has 20 Questions with J.D. Roth – author of Get Rich Slowly.
3. The Digerati Life shares her thoughts on the Madoff Ponzi scheme.
4. Mrs. Micah talks about freelancing and how she sets prices.
6. Nicole over at Budgeting Babe does a personal review of 2008. – I’m impressed with her financial accomplishments! Way to go, Nicole!
7. Bluntmoney interviewed Nicole from Breaking Even, a personal finance blog.
8. Bluntmoney’s interview is responsible for me finding Nicole’s thoughts on The Secret Millionaire. – I saw previews for this show but have not yet watched it. I might have to check it out.
9. Emily Brandon at U.S. News & World Report’s Planning to Retire blog, reintroduces their “How does your 401(k) Compare?” tool. – I looked the other day and found that my wife’s 2008 personal rate of return was -40%!!!! That was the first time I had looked at her 401(k) balance in well over a monthit’s just not fun to look these days!
10. Charles Kirk posted A Christmas Wish.
That’s it for this week’s Ten for Tuesday. Enjoy!
NOTE: Next week’s Ten for Tuesday will be a 2008 Look-Back Edition. If you’re a blogger and you have written a look-back post, please email me a link and I’ll try to include it in next week’s Ten for Tuesday.