Hard to believe it’s Tuesday already. The three-day weekend threw me off. I completely forgot about updating the Blog of the Week. Oops. Anyway, here is this week’s Ten for Tuesday. Enjoy. There are some good articles and posts here.
1. Let’s start off with 10 Financial Commandments for Your 20s.
2. The FinanceBuff reports that deferred interest payment plans have been banned. I have used these types of financing plans in the past and have never had a problem.
3. How to work full time while you’re in college. Been there…done that! NOT FUN!
5. 15 uses for coffee filters. In my house, coffee filters have ONE purpose…coffee making!
7. Brian Tracy’s Planning Your Year – Part 1. – It’s a little on the “salesy” side but the advice is still good.
9. Flexo asked his readers: Should investors who profited from the Madoff scheme return their money? I have read that they have no choice due to some aspect of the law that says a person can’t profit from fraud (or something like that).
NOTE: if youâ€™re a blogger and have a blog post you would like me to consider for inclusion in a Ten For Tuesday, send me an email (JLP – at – AllFinancialMatters.com) and Iâ€™ll see about including it (no promises). Be sure to put Ten For Tuesday in the subject line of your email (it helps me keep track of my emails).