By JLP | January 27, 2009
Here is this week’s Ten For Tuesday. Enjoy.
2. Democrats are trying to lower economic expectations. Look, I know the economy stinks. I just think it’s funny how they didn’t do this during the election.
3. The Finance Buff has a not-so-favorable review of Phil Town’s book, “Rule #1.” The book has been out a long time. I’m only mentioning this review because I have always thought Phil Town was full of…
5. Wanna lose a lot of money really quickly? The Digerati Life shows how trading stocks is a great way to lose money.
6. Here are 6 ways to motivate yourself.
7. Lazy Man has some ways to save money on utilitities. My house is nearly 50-years old. It would take a sizeable investment to make it energy-efficient.
8. Has tipping gotten way out of hand? Weigh in with your opinion.
10. Lastly, here are 5 ways to take advantage of deflation.