By JLP | September 28, 2010
This is the final Ten for Tuesday for the month of September. Hard to believe we are nearly 3/4ths of the way through the year.
1. First off, Moolanomy is hosting a giveaway. The winner of the giveaway will get a $150 gift card. That’s a nice giveaway!
2. The Unintentional Housewife’s Budget Tip #3: Use Cash
3. Don’t let life get you down. Instead, Swing Away
4. Budgets Are Sexy has 5 things he feels kinda bad about.
5. Jonathan take a look at a variable annuity fee breakdown.
6. Jill has 5 steps to building and keeping good credit.
7. FMF: This couple is killing me.
10. Finally, Emily writes about the important role that the employer match plays in retirement planning.