We’re cruising through October. I celebrated my 41st birthday last Friday. FORTY-ONE! Crazy if you ask me. My wife bought me the new Kindle along with a really cool cover with a built-in light. Very nice. I’m nearly through reading my first book on it and so far I really like it.
Enough about me. Now it’s time for this week’s Ten for Tuesday.
1. Here is Morningstar’s moderate ETF portfolio for retirees. I might dedicate an entire post to this one.
2. Kirk Kinder asks: Could the mortgage mess crater the economy?
3. 8 Crucial Money Lessons for Teens. I like this article.
4. While we’re on kids and money, check out this interview with Jean Chatzsky over at WalletBlog.
5. Larry Swedroe writes: Stocks rallied in September but many people missed it.
7. Thomas Sowell on government greed.
8. Kimberly Palmer has 5 best ways for young people to give back. Kimberly sent me an email last week to let me know about her new book, Generation Earn: The Young Professional’s Guide to Spending, Investing, and Giving Back*.