By JLP | December 7, 2010
Hope you are having a great week. Here is this week’s Ten for Tuesday:
3. Holidays . . . Money . . . Love . . . and the budget.
Larry: don’t buy electronics!
4. VIDEO: Should I save for retirement or my kids’ college? Uhhhhh…RETIREMENT FIRST!
6. Here are 5 stocks to put in your kids’ stockings. Interesting idea.
7. Take Kiplinger’s Holiday Tipping Quiz I got 8 out of 10 correct. See!…I’m a good tipper!
8. Why a high-dividend stock strategy isn’t a good approach. I would like to see the returns for the strategy. This article basically addresses volatility.