1. Interesting thoughts on “7 habits of extremely frugal people”
One disagreement – I don’t think making your own bread is really “free.” There are costs involved in all of these (even if it is only time costs). Some of those costs are worth it when you are trying to save money, but some may not be.
3. 6 Step Plan to Dominate Your Debt
Not a whole lot of new information here, but sometimes it’s good to have a list.
4. I Think I Figured Out Why Frugality Is So Popular
Perfectly sums up the reasons “getting out of debt” and “weight loss” are our favorite topics to read about…but never actually do.
5. 3 Steps to a Quick Turnaround
Another “get out of debt” article. I like that he doesn’t gloss over the difficulties, but outlines some good steps to get started.
10. 10 Steps to a Happier Life
Favorite: #1. “Lighten up! Donâ€™t get your panties in a wad about every little thing thathappens.”