By JLP | March 6, 2012
NOTE: While putting this post together, I noticed that several blogs are no longer dating their posts. This is irritating to me. I also noticed that some bloggers are using annoying pop-ups to try to get people to sign up for newsletters. What the heck is going on?!?!
I didn’t write about it Friday, but March 2nd marked the 4 year anniversary of my Dad’s death. Four years. Wow. I think of him often. Usually when I see a cool car or something like that.
Here are this week’s Ten for Tuesday:
1. I bet there’s something to debate in this old article I found on the Crown Ministries’ website: Tough Questions on Tithing
5. Viewing Stock Market Changes with Perspective (humorous)
7. Budgeting is not Complicated (at least it doesn’t have to be)
8. Turbo Tax vs. Tax Act (a review)
9. Focus on Factors That Help (short and sweet)
10. Tactical Asset Allocation: Another Rip-Off (gotta love Larry Swedroe)