By JLP | May 3, 2012
I just wanted to let everyone know that the responses to this post will go live tomorrow morning.
If you still want to participate, please send me an email (JLP – at – AllFinancialMatters.com) with “Kids’ Project” in the subject line of your email along with your child’s age and answers to the following questions:
• What is money?
• Where does money come from?
• Name one thing you would buy if you had $100.
• How much money do you think it takes to be considered “rich”?
• Would you consider our family “rich”?
• What job do you want to do when you grow up?
• How much do you think that job will pay?
• How much do you think a new house costs? A car?
• At what age do you think people retire?
• How much do you think people need to have saved up for retirement?
I’ll include the responses as I get them.
Also, if you’re a blogger and you would like to participate, post your questions and answers on your blog and send me the link to your post and I’ll be sure to link to them. I hope to do more projects like this in the future.
Comments are closed.