By JLP | August 21, 2012
1. Problogger’s Pinterest Experiment.
2. Great article from HBR on how Leaders are readers.
7. Here is a list of the big earnings reports that are due this week.
9. Nice short piece on finding your passion from MyMoneyBlog.
10. Finally, this article, The Legacy of the Clinton Bubble, is old (and long) but it’s interesting in a couple of respects: 1) they are left-leaning (at least what I can tell from the site’s description) and 2) they pretty much say what I’ve been saying all along.
If you have something you want me to link to in a future roundup, send it to me (JLP – at – AllFinancialMatters – dot – com) and I’ll try to include it if I like it.
Oh, and DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW AFM ON TWITTER!