1. The 15 Best Videos on Commerce and Entrepreneurship. I don’t know if they’re the “best” or not, but I watched a couple and found them interesting.
5. The stuff we didn’t have to think about just a few years ago: Who inherits your iTunes library?
6. Interesting: A mindless way to beat the S&P 500 Index
8. Kay Bell on Romney’s Tax Returns). Where’s President Obama’s college transcripts and records?
10. Finally, this is an old post but well worth a read: 13 Tips for Dealing with a REally Lousy Day.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance.