« Are Housing Prices FINALLY Starting to Rebound? | Main | Are E-Book Prices FINALLY Coming Down? »
By JLP | September 11, 2012
Hard to believe that today marks the 11th anniversary of 911. I had dropped off my oldest for Kindergarten and learned about the first plane hitting the tower when I dropped my youngest son off at daycare. I got to the office in time to see the second plane hit the other tower. I had a pit in my stomach that entire day.
What a sad day for America.
1. Amazon: a wonderful business at a terrible price.
2. Why are so many men dropping out of the workforce?
3. Charles Koch: Corporate Cronyism Harms America.
4. Become debt free, right now!
5. College tuition inflation: net out-of-pocket vs. published sticker price.
6. A Q&A with my friend, Kirk Kinder
7. The looming election letdown.
8. What it feels like to be rich.
9. Shorter is better. Spend some time reading Seth’s blog. There’s some good stuff there.
10. 3 features the iPhone is missing.
Topics: Miscellaneous, Weekly Roundup | 1 Comment »