By JLP | September 25, 2012
Happy Tuesday to you all. This is day two of my daughter being home sick with something like the flu. She’s better today but I kept her home just in case. Stay healthy, people.
Here’s this morning’s Ten for Tuesday. Enjoy!
2. David Bach’s 3 basket approach to financial security.
4. How to buy a car with poor credit. My advice: Think cheap car.
6. Consumer confidence is up this September. How can this be? Are consumers more confident about the job market since so many people have quit looking for jobs?
7. Forbes list of America’s richest people. Spoiler alert: Bill Gates is number 1
8. And, here’s a list of the 11 wealthiest people in China.