1. First off, check out this resource I discovered a couple of days ago. It’s called NewMogul.com. Basically, it is a reader-driven business news aggregator. It’s nicely-laid out and best of all…it’s SIMPLE! Hopefully it won’t be taken over by self-promoters!
2. NCN lists 20 Things That Rock About Being Debt Free. – Bottom Line: you can afford to do stuff!
3. Charles Kirk of the KirkReport details his plans for 2009. – His portfolio was UP 11% last year.
4. Speaking of plans, here’s Digerati Life’s .
5. Gather Little by Little hosted the 92nd Edition of the Carnival of Money Stories.
6. Lazyman has some tips on how to have a successful 2009.
7. Tricia wrote about credit card offers on college campuses. She said, “I have come to realize that whenever you get a credit card through another avenue than the credit card company itself, someone is making money from selling that card to you. The same rings true for web sites and blogs that have links to credit cards.” I have always had a problem with blogs selling credit cards because none of them (at least to my knowledge) ever let their readers know that they are making money from the links. In my opinion, it’s not enough to “assume” that readers know this.
8. Social Security: the Biggest Ponzi Scheme on Earth.
9. 2009 could be better than you think.
10. From Larry Winget’s blog: Are People Idiots? – the end of his post details how you can get a free book this week.
That’s it for this week. Enjoy.
BTW – Do you like Ten For Tuesday? Do you read them or am I just wasting my time? Do you like the mixture of blog posts and traditional articles or would you prefer one over the other? Please let me know by leaving a comment below.
Also, if you’re a blogger and have a blog post you would like me to consider for inclusion in a Ten For Tuesday, send me an email (JLP – at – AllFinancialMatters.com) and I’ll see about including it (no promises).