I have been sorely lacking in my roundups lately. So, I’m going to try somethig new. I’m going to post a roundup once a week, consisting of ten links. Why ten? Because “Ten for Tuesday” sounds cool (or at least I think it does) and ten is a nice numberenough but not too many.
So, here’s the inagural Ten For Tuesday:
1. JD reviews a book I have wanted to check out but never got around to it. Read his review of Yes, You Can Achieve Financial Independence.
2. Ricemutt details the financial steps that she and her husband are taking for their new baby.
3. Jeremy takes a look at who buys 0% treasury bonds and why they buy them. That’s an interesting question.
5. The Digerati Life has stock market predictions from DA BEARS.
6. The Finance Buff takes a look at an article from this weekend’s Wall Street Journal that I have wanted to read but haven’t yet gotten around to reading. Read their thoughts on Fixing the 401(k).
7. Tricia asks: How much are you spending on Christmas this year?
8. The Frugal Duchess hosts the 183rd Edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance.
9. Ron is in the midst of a 12 Days of Christmas series. Here’s Day Three – 3 Ways to Simplify Your Christmas.
10. Finally, my friend, Larry Winget, is about to release another book. The upcoming book is titled People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It!: The 10 Ways You Are Sabotaging Yourself and How You Can Overcome Them*. He’s also running a promotion right now that you might want to check out (just click on the book cover once you get to his website).
And that wraps up the first edition of Ten For Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed the links.
Special Note: If you’re a blogger and you have written a post that you think is link-worthy, please send it my way in an email (JLP – at – AllFinancialMatters.com) and I’ll be happy to consider (no promises) it in next week’s Ten For Tuesday. To be considered for inclusion, please send your link ready-to-publish (so I don’t have to add code).